I am linking up with my friend Jen from The Bolin Bunch for her 10 on the 10th link-up. This month we are telling 10 things about ourselves. I have done a few of these posts, you can see 30 Things About Me here, and here. I also turned to me regional “Jenna Experts” AKA my family and these are the things that they thought of…
- “I love you to pieces” is apparently what I say all day every day according to my kids. Ha!
- My party trick…playing Name that Tune with old time country music or even the new stuff…Brandon says his party trick is asking me what song is playing and who sings it. I can usually get it correct right away. I love old country music, Dolly Parton forever!
- I can play the fiddle. I took years of lessons growing up.
- Martha Stewart and June Cleaver are my favorites…I love Martha and June. Martha can do anything and I love June and her dresses and heels and how she was always such a calm mom who always seemed to run her home efficiently.
- I love “The Office”. I have watched the series multiple times and Michael Scott will always be my favorite. I also love watching “Friends”, which is another series I have watched several times.
- The feeling of free falling scares me. I would never bungee jump because of that feeling. I also hate those rides where you free fall, but I love rollercoasters.
- Another fear…it always makes me nervous when I see people “scattered running”. For example, if we are gassing up our car and someone runs into the store, it makes me nervous. If I see several people running (not in running clothes) it makes me nervous. I am just a nervous person I guess.
- I got married 20 days after I turned 21. Brandon and I got engaged only 6 months after we met. 13 years strong!
- I was the first person in my family to go to college and I have my Masters Degree. I graduated with high honors in undergrad school and graduated with a 4.0 with my Masters Degree three years ago.
- I have never in my life been pulled over or gotten any kind of traffic ticket. 10 and 2!
There are just some really random facts about me! I hope you have a great day. Thanks for reading today. What do we have in common?