I LOVE monthly goals. I love sharing my goals with you here, just knowing I put them out there makes me want to crush them. Sharing them with you all really helps to hold me accountable, so thank you! Here is a look at my August goals…
Clean the carport…This chore is done! AMEN! I don’t know how we get so many leaves and debris in our carport but we do. Amen for a clean one! Clean the guest room…I cannot take any credit for this goal getting reached. Brandon cleaned it by himself. Thanks B! Wipe out fridge…There always seems to reach a point in the summer where I kind of start gambling with meal planning and dinners (maybe we will just have popcorn for dinner because it’s HOT!)…my fridge was EMPTY and so were our cupboards so I struck while the getting was good. My fridge was empty and CLEAN and then completely stocked the next day! Clean/throw away/re-stock Tupperware drawer…Starting the school year off on an organized and stocked note always makes me happy!
- Walk 60 miles…I walked 52.03 miles in August. While I would have liked to have hit that 60 mile mark school started and I was exhausted. I just couldn’t bring myself to walk after work last week, and then one day I was going to walk but my kids were needy (like laying on my lap and crying needy and tired…I would rather take care of my babes than get a walk in on those days). I am looking forward to when we are all used to the school day and my energy returns. Here is to keep on keepin’ on. #Tribekoko
Gratitude journal daily…Gratitude journaling is mind changing! I will be doing a post on this. WOW! It turned some things around for me. I incorporated it into my daily quiet time and the way I write my goals helps set the tone.
Here is a look at my September goals. I also broke them down into health goals, work goals, blog goals, and then family goals.
- Lose 10 pounds
- Workout 3 times per week.
- Drink 100 ounces of water each day.
- Call or send home a positive message about each child in my class.
- Recipe each week
- Fall plans/Fall inspo/Fall decor
- Decorate for fall
- Kids cook dinner
- Golfing with Brandon
What are your goals for the month of September? How do you hold yourself accountable for your goals? How do you measure your goals? I would love to hear if you are a goal setter as well!