Oh hair products…I love them! I am such a sucker for a new product. My hairdresser uses Redken products and I love trying new products from her. I also have found some good knock-offs that I pick up at the ol’ WalMart. So here is a peek at what I use in my hair…
When I wash my hair…
I don’t wash my hair everyday. I actually hate drying it. I wash my hair on Sunday and Wednesday.
- I love this shampoo and conditioner. I was using Redken but use the Maui brand now and it works well on my color treated hair. I got this at Walgreens.
- I love this Redken leave in conditioner. When I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair and spritz this over my hair. It works great for tangles, makes my hair shiny and soft. This is one of my can’t-live-wihout-it products!
- If I am blow drying my hair and want a little volume (pretty much every time) I use this mouse spray. It adds a lot of lift and makes my hair feel a little “dirtier” or less “grippy” and easier to style and make it B-I-G. I love me some big hair! #Dollyforlife
Everyday use…or the products I get the most mileage from…
These are the products I use daily.
- PuffMe…this is also a can’t-live-without-it…I love this stuff and if you like big hair (did I say I like big hair already? Because I do) then you need this in your life.
- Aragan oil…this is a knock off of the popular Moroccan oil and I love it just as much. I add it to my ends and it makes them look really healthy. Just a little goes a long way. I also have a tendency to have oily hair and was scared of this stuff at first, but I really like it a lot and I don’t notice any oil. I picked this up from WalMart.
- Batiste dry shampoo…this is the Queen of dry shampoos. I love the smell too. It adds lift, it add body, and it adds life to my hair. This would be the one hair product I couldn’t (or wouldn’t want to) live without. You can find this at any drugstore.
Don’t use these every day but keep them on hand…
- TRESemme hair spray…it holds, it’s cheap and it works well.
- Redken hair lotion…I don’t know if this works at all (I’ve never noticed a difference), I will never buy it again, but sometimes I just can’t help myself from running it through my hair before blow drying it.
- Pillow Proof…this stuff REALLY works. When I do blow dry my hair I grab this stuff every time.
- Redken hot sets…I love this stuff and use it each time I blow dry my hair. While my hair is still damp I spray this in it, blow dry my hair and then I run my straightner over it.
Tell me, are you a product junkie like myself? What products would you add to my list? Do you wash your hair every day? What would be your one can’t-live-without-it product? Thanks for reading today!