Today I am so excited to be linking up with one of my favorite ladies, Erin from Perfectly Port Family. Today we are sharing 10 of our favorite places to travel.
Here is the thing, lavish vacations to far away lands do not really happen in this house, but turn on Google Maps, get some snacks and an open road and we are good to go. Looking at most of the places we like to go, lots of mountains and outdoor activities are involved. Here are our favorite places to travel…
4. One of our favorite cities and places…Seattle, Washington…especially for a Mariners game!
5. Leavenworth, Washington is a small little German town. Brandon and I have been in the fall for Oktoberfest and we also went as a family vacation during the summer one year. I would love to go back during Christmas…I have heard it’s nothing short of amazing.
7. For our 5th Wedding Anniversary, Brandon and I went to Yellowstone. It was so beautiful and we had so much fun. We would love to take the kids back one day.
8. Jackson Hole, Wyoming was another town we visited on our Anniversary trip. It was so beautiful and I would love to go back and see more shops and explore.
9. Joseph Oregon…this little town is a lot of fun. Lot’s of fun things to do with your family, ride a gondola to the top of a mountain, mini golf, bumper boats, so much to see and do.
10. We also like to explore our own area and mountains and take little drives too.
We love the mountains, we love being outside, we love exploring new places, and we love spending time together. All things to make a great vacation. Where do you like to travel? Where has your best vacation been?