A new month means a new month of goals. I love setting goals for the month ahead and looking back on the goals I set. Here is a look at April…
Plan garden and plants…Complete. I have my garden started but plan on planting my flowers this coming weekend. Clean carport/patios and refresh outside…Complete. But then this weekend we had a downpour and now my carport needs hosed out and swept again.
- Read 3 books…I read two books. The Armor of God and Girl Wash Your Face.
- White wash a wall…I feel like this has been on my goals for a year now and it hasn’t gotten done…I did not put it on next month’s goals either.
- Post new recipe each week….I posted three new recipes but didn’t post the last two weeks because of fair. I do have a Baked Taco recipe coming up this Saturday.
Have everything ready for the fair before the fair…This took up most of our April. You can read about the County Fair 2018 here.
Now for May…
- Workout 3-5 times per week. With Guy in baseball and all the end of the year stuff going on I have to schedule my workouts. I know this time is important and scheduling it out between games, practices, and concerts is going to help me accomplish this goal…plus a good husband who encourages me to get it in!
- Plan Summer Break. First of all, did I just type that? How are we this close? It makes me so excited to think about the fun things and relaxing morning. Maddi has some basketball camps and Guy has a football camp, they have a fun trip to Disneyland planned and so much more!
- Get new teacher planner. I like getting my planner in May so I have it ready to roll before school is out. I am going to get a Happy Planner this year and not an Erin Condren.
- Plant pots/flowers and finish garden…I need to finish up my veggies and herbs and get my pots planted.
- 1:1 time with each kiddo. Maddi and I have some 1:1 time planned and now I need to plan some time with my boy.
- Host a dinner. I thought it might be fun to have some people over for some games and a BBQ.
- Intentional family time. May is “Mayhem” so being intentional about time together as a family is really important and good for our souls. We are also going to enjoy the sunshine and weather and hopefully get in a bunch of fishing and golfing as a family in the evenings.
What are your goals for this month? I hope you have a great day!