Before we jump into April goals, I thought I would share with you my March goals and do a little recap…
Drink 100 oz of water each day…Done and done and I am feeling much better! Rest intentionally…You guys! This was a game changer! We really set out to rest and reset each Sunday. We might do a little yard project or something small but we would go to church, come home and rest and get recharged for Monday. It was so nice and something I plan on being intentional about all year long. Slowing down has been on my heart lately and this was a great way to end the week. Random acts of kindness and involving my kids…We really stepped outside of our comfort zone and started serving and this has been fun. Looking into ways to serve is also something I am going to continue. If you have ideas I would love to hear! I want to encourage and build my kiddo’s servant hearts. Paint! Paint! Paint!We had paintbrushes in our hands all month! We painted doors, trim, a bedroom, everything and once I get started I now have a HUGE project list! Plan Spring Break…We have a little trip planned, we have some fun activities planned and we also have a lot of time for relaxation and for anything that pops up!
- Look into a photography class. Did not do and I don’t know if I really want to commit to anything either at this point. I am soaking in time with my family.
On to April Goals…
- Plan garden beds and pots…I am so excited because the end of April and beginning of May brings our planting season. I am turning to Pintrest for flower arrangements and cannot wait to plan out our garden space as well.
- Clean carport and patios (refresh outside)…Inside has been scrubbed and now its time to focus on the outside of our house.
- Read 3 books…I have fallen out of my reading routine and cant wait to dive into a couple of books this month.
- White wash wall and finish painting doors…We have been painting like crazy around here and now I hope to finish a couple of projects.
- Post new recipe each week…I have fun plans for some great recipes coming up each Saturday that will be perfect for spring and summer!
- Have everything ready for the fair before the fair…Our County Fair is coming up and I want to be as ready and as organized as possible with Maddi taking a 4-H animal this year.
What are you looking forward to this month? What are your monthly goals?