Whewww! January lasted about 86 days or maybe even 2 years. Haha! You can see my 2018 Goals and Resolutions here. And now I’m back with monthly goals as well, some of them you might already see on the resolution list.
Like I said, I did not make a goal list for January because I was busy with resolutions. Here is a look back at December…
- Workout 4 times/week…well that didn’t happen.
Get 2018 planner purchased and set up.I am obsessed with my new planner from Create 365 Happy Planner…I LOVE it so much I am going to even get the Teacher Planner for next year. I have been an Erin Condren girl for years…not any longer unless they lower their prices and step up their game because these Happy Planners are C-U-T-E and affordable! Try a new recipe each week.Accomplished! Organize hall closet…In all honesty this got done in January…but we also organized our pantry as well!
- White wash a wall…that did not happen.
Paint a table…I have a cute sofa table that I painted white and it turned out so cute. I had been meaning to do that for a long time and I am so glad I got it done.
Now onto my February Goals…
- Paint trim and white wash a wall…does that sound familiar? I can’t wait to have this done! Basketball is wrapping up and that will give me free time during the week and weekends to finish this project.
- Wipe down bathroom cupboard…Everything needs taken out and the shelves need wiped down. This is silly but I wanted to write it down so it gets done.
- Make Valentines…The kids and I came up with the cutest and most fun Valentine idea I can’t wait to share!
- Walk/run 50 miles or more…I want to run races this spring so that means training now!
- Post a new recipe each week…this week is a yummy dessert!
- Memorize a new Bible verse each week…this week I am memorizing Psalm 37:4…
I hope your February is wonderful! Thank you so much for reading today!