Hello there! Today I am linking up with my sweet friend Erin for her fun monthly link-up, the 10 on the 10th. Today I thought this would be a great day to re-introduce myself and tell you 10 random facts about me.
- I am a NEAT FREAK! Clutter, hate it. Lists, love them. I vacuum my carpet at least once a day to see the vacuum lines in the carpet…it’s an obsession.
- I teach kindergarten and love it. I teach at the same elementary school I attended, I did my student teaching at, and in the same grade I did my internship. I LOVE kindergarten and cannot imagine teaching any other grade or with any other person.
3. I took pigs to the County Fair every year from 3rd Grade-12th grade. I was in 4-H and FFA. Maddi (my daughter) is taking her first market project to the County Fair this spring.
4. I am not crafty but I love to rebuild and repurpose furniture. You will not see me crafting or sewing though.
5.I cannot sing to save my life but I love to do it, especially in the car. I can rap though.
6. My picture perfect Saturday would include lots of coffee, Pioneer Woman, watching my kids play sports or being outside with my family.
7. I live for the summer time.
8. Old country music is my favorite, and my all time favorite lady is Dolly Parton, my favorite band is Alabama.
9. I like having painted nails and hate when they chip. I paint my nails about three times a week.
10. Gardening is my favorite hobby.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me today. Come back tomorrow where I am going to share my New Years Resolutions.
I am also linking with….