Friday started off with a great garden haul and coffee while I watered. Seriously water my garden and flowers with coffee is my favorite way to spend my mornings.
I went to a yardsale and retired kindergarten teacher was having and walked away with a lot of books, great learning games, and more. I then went to my hair appointment. I went a little darker and love it. I also learned how to do a middle part (without it looking flat).
Sunday was glorious. After two weeks of working from 5:30-9:30 straight, Brandon was home. We went to Starbucks, bought our school supplies, and had a great day of family time. I was so caught up in the day that I only took one picture.
The kids went to my parents house in the afternoon and Brandon and I had a date night…chinese food, Game of Thrones and Big Brother. Harvest is wrapping up, Brandon is headed back to his City job this week. I hope your week is off to a great start!
Now for some fun questions from the ladies from The Blended Blog.
- Baseball Nut
- Iced Tea or Iced water with lemon and cucumber…and if we are speaking alcohol…Pina Colada
- Fruit and veggies…I love them both equally especially if the veggies are coming from my garden.
- Music in the park
- My favorite cookout food is a hotdog. I rarely have them but when I do they are soooo good.
- Patio…unless it is too hot.
- Beaches, roadtrips, home, anywhere….
- Theme park
- Anything BUT grape
- Hot dog
I hope you have a wonderful day!