We may be 6 days into July but I still set some goals for the month and wanted to recap how June went as well.
Let’s start with a little June recap…
Finalize vacation/trip plans:Done and done. We are going to Oregon later in the month and are really excited. We have been making plans and looking at all the fun things to do in Bend and Sun River. We also went to Seattle this month as well and had a great time!
Clean kitchen cupboards.I have a confession. I didn’t complete this goal until June 30th and I probably wouldn’t have done it had I not wrote it down. I think it was on my goal list for three months and I finally got around to doing it. Take kids to two new places around town.This was a fun goal. We went to a new park and we also have been going to a “new to us” library each week. I want to keep this as a monthly goal all summer as well. I think we will have a lot of fun exploring our own town. At least 5 workouts a week.Last week I had four workouts but for the most part I have worked out 5 times per week since school got out. Also, I ran 40.96 miles in the month of June. That was the biggest month I have ever had. Look into domains: That didn’t happen, but it is going to need to happen sooner than later. I am pretty excited about it. Unplug for one complete day. That didn’t happen. The struggle is real and Instastories suck me in every. single. time.
Here are my goals for July…
- Set up classroom. I like having my classroom set up and ready to go before August. That way the part of summer break can be spent doing other things with my kiddos.
- Run 50 miles. I want to run at least 50 miles over the course of the month.
- Paint trim/wood wall. Over Christmas break I painted our living room and I never finished two doors, I need to finish the trim on them and then I want to white wash a wooden wall we have.
- Go through kid’s clothes. I need to go through and donate Maddi and Guy’s clothes before we get new school clothes.
- Start buying school supplies. I want to get a head start on the back to school shopping this month.
What goals do you have for the month? Any fun home projects? Thanks for stopping by!