The other day I read this article, How to Get What you Want and WOW! If you have two minutes check it out, but at least bookmark it and come back to it. I love Tony Robbins, he is my guru. Talk about an important and powerful message about the importance of setting goals. I keep referring back to this article. And it keeps reminding me about what I do want and how I am going to get it. Goals are so important, no matter how small or great.
Here are my goals from May and a quick re-cap…
Confirm and establish schedule, summer plans, activities, and appointments.Done and done. The kids are signed up for basketball camp, we created our Summer Bucket List, and we have made all of our plans as well as left a lot of time for spontaneous plans to fall into place. Clean the carportand get new welcome mats. The carport is cleaned as well as patios. I did not get any welcome mats because I could not find any that screamed my name. I am on the look out. Wash outside windows.This chore is done. I like using a teaspoon of each of the following products and hot water with a squeegie. I also like drying the windows with newspaper. Stock up on good summer reads for the kids.We had a BOGO Free Book Fair at the beginning of the month and the kids got some great books to encourage summer reading. I also want to start reading the Harry Potter series with them this summer as well.
Now for my June goals…
- Finalize vacation/trip plans. We are going on two trips this summer and I am excited for both. I need to do a little research on one place we are visiting so we don’t miss out on anything. Does anyone know much about Bend or Sun River Oregon? Any suggestions or must-see’s while we are there?
- Clean kitchen cupboards. But seriously, I think this was a goal of mine for two months and it never got done during the school year. I am determined to get this DONE because it is hanging over me like a dark cloud. Ha!
- Take kids to 2 new places around town. Summer means exploring and even though we live in a relatively small town there is so much to explore. I want to get out and have adventures with Maddi and Guy this summer and explore new parts of our town.
- At least 5 workouts a week. I am bound and determined to up my workouts and get my mind back in the game. I am ready to kick up my running and I will actually have time to get in a decent yoga practice daily and then continue to take my class once a week. I guess a yoga goal of mine will be to do a Chaturanga Dandasana by the end of summer.
It might not look like much, but people just sort of levitate off the ground during this. Meanwhile I just literally fall to the ground! Ha!
- Look into domains and transferring posts. I feel like it is time to start looking into this and I will actually have time to do so. I am pretty excited to see what happens next with this little space. Any advice? I would love to hear any advice or tips and tricks!
- Unplug for 1 complete day. No phone, no facebook, non istagram. AHHH!
What are your plans for this month? What are your goals for the month? I would love to hear!