It has been awhile since I have done a random list of thoughts on here…so get ready for random…
- This Saturday is our last Saturday of soccer and I am secretly so happy and a little bummed….but mostly happy. We have been going since September with every weekend having two games to go to (between fall soccer, basketball, and then spring soccer). Now we just have baseball on Saturdays (and during the week). I will take it.
- Baby talk. Why is my 9 year old daughter talking like a baby? I mean really? I have found that I have a short fuse when it comes to someone speaking like a baby if it is not directly to a baby. Also, Maddi has tried talking with different accents and it is all I can do not to scream…”STOP!” Hahahaha!
- Girls Night. Last night we had a little girls night and it was SO nice to get out and have a little fun and drink some yummy sangria with some of my favorite ladies (we missed you Tara!).
- This week we did something I never thought we would do. We canceled our Dish. I have no more DVR. What the what!?!?! We found that the kids were watching mostly Netflix, so we cut the Dish and added Hulu. The draw back, we now have no sports channels. We usually listen to the Mariners on our radio anyways, but we will miss football. Has anyone else gotten rid of Dish and now relying on Hulu and Netflix? If so, do you miss Dish or are your pretty happy with the choice? Paying around $30 a month for TV rather than over $100 sounds like a good idea to me.
- Kindergarten graduation is coming up next month. We make a slide show for our parents to play during the program and I have started to look at pictures from the beginning of the year. Oh my goodness how quickly I forget how truly little my students are when they start school. It always amazes me to see how they much they have grown physically throughout the school year.
- We still have not gotten out and went golfing yet (probably because it has been raining most weekends) but I am so excited to get some games in this spring and summer and fall. I need a new golf bag. Any recommendations?
- All of these sales are killing my budget. BBW flash candle sale, Old Navy, Gap, and so much more. You guys, I am loving all the sales right now. I have really had to use some restraint.
- I am not sure if I am a fan of the colorful pom pom sandals that are hot this season.
- You guys, baby fever has got me like WHOA! Hahaha! I knew really early into my pregnancy with Guy that I didn’t want any more kids but lately all I see are cute little babies. Oh boy, the struggle has been real the last two weeks.
I hope you guys are having a great week. Mama was gone last night and it looks like I missed a Frat party here last night. So this afternoon I am going to be busy cleaning and then a baseball game. See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites. Thanks for stopping in!