- Home girl is doing all sorts of fancy flips on the trampoline, loves to play soccer, and is into making friendship bracelets.
- Favorite drink is a cookies n’ cream Big Train.
- Is ready for summer break but gets teary-eyed because she is going to miss her teachers from this year.
- She has the biggest heart for animals and has been loving Animal Planet lately.
- Everything is a competition with him right now. Who can run the fastest, who can jump the farthest, who can throw the farthest, who can make more goals in soccer, who can drink their drink the fastest. If it can be made into a competition, this boy will turn it into a competition…including competing with his sister about who can fall asleep the fastest at night.
- Gaining confidence in his reading each and every day.
- Still will not eat lettuce or “salad” to save his life.
- Is all about Mariner baseball right now.
Brandon and myself…
- Spring farm work has started so Brandon is one happy camper.
- I am dreading the next two months…this is a CRAZY time of year at school, and I really am going to miss my class this year.
- We are all about the Seattle Mariners right now and glad that baseball is back.
- We are looking forward to some sunny weekends for golf games. Our goal is try a different course at least once a month until next fall and harvest.
And just because I love these two…
Thanks for stopping by!