Today is a special day in our house. Brandon and Guy are both celebrating birthdays! I love that they share their special day. Not only do they share their day with each other, but Brandon’s step-dad Ken and another “adopted” grandpa, all share their special day. We celebrate BIG!
Three Things about Brandon:
- He is the hardest working man I know. Not only does he work for the city, but he farms in the afternoons. He can fix anything be it cars, home repairs, furniture, and more AND can play the piano.
- He loves farming. He grew up on a farm and continues to do it. Nothing makes him happier than being on a combine in the 100+ degree heat making that grain come in.
- Brandon knows a lot about the Bible. If I have questions, he has answers. If he can’t answer, he usually knows where to look or who to call for advice.
And here is an interview I did with Guy:
1. What was the best part about being 5?
I started kindergarten and lost a tooth.
2. What is your favorite color?
Blue and Green
3. What is your favorite food?
Grandma Sandra’s spaghetti
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What is your favorite holiday?
6. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Getting tucked in at night.
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Play baseball with him.
8. What is your favorite thing to do with Maddi?
Play farming with her.
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your grandparents?
Eat cupcakes with them and dig holes, saw wood and pound nails and shoot my baby (bee-bee) gun.
10. What are you most excited for when you turn six?
I am going to loose another tooth.
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A police officer.
12. What is your favorite movie?
13. What is your favorite toy/stuffed animal?
Ruff Ruff (a stuffed dog) and my farm equipment.
14. What is your favorite sport to play?
Baseball-pitcher and second base
15. Who are your best friends?
Carter, Kash, Daniel, Trapper, Layne, Sophia, Charolette, Adler, Searsi, and Brandon…pretty much everyone, I have lots of besties.
My two birthday boys. I love them both so much and am looking forward to celebrating them for the next few days.